Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Today's Theme: In the Palm of His Hand & Song of the Day: In The Midst of it All (Yolanda Adams)


Wow, Saturday already! Isn't God so faithful!
Interestingly I had a dream that I lead this song just a few minutes before I woke up, so I strongly believe this is something God wants us to remember today and everyday. 


Isaiah 43: 1b&2 (NIV)
Fear not: for I have redeemed you,
I have summoned you by name; you are Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you:
when you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, the flames will not set you ablaze. 

I know many of us have had a frustrating and intimidating week. It could be that you have done things that we swore you would never do,  and you feel you have disappointed God terribly, or maybe a person you trusted greatly let you down in a big way. It could even be that you lost someone that you loved very dearly. 
Although it may look like the time to turn away from God, this in fact is the time to run into His everlasting arms, and allow Him to be your EVERYTHING in whatever you are going through because He is with you in the midst of it all. So in this knowledge, do not relent today in being Spekky...Be Spectacular.





No comments:

Post a Comment