Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Tribute!


GOD IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! Day by day I get more an more blown away! Wow! He truly does know how to take the glory! He's so involed in the intricate details of my everyday life and I will will never be able to fathom why! All I know is that He is God, He is my King, My Lord, My One!!!! He sees me, He knows me, He calls me by name, He sheilds me and transforms the tears that drop from my eyes into diamonds.

He builds my confidence when people mock the gifts He's given me and He teaches me how to use those gifts to please Him (Ps25:12).

HE IS GOD!!! What was I before He transformed me? Nothing but dust to be trampled under feet! He breathed into me, gave me His life and said "Rep Me on Earth"...who am I? So unworthy yet justified by you!!!! Words would never ever be enough!!! I'm 'rambling' because I can't find the word that totally encapsulates my Gratitude!

Ive got to shout it out loud! GOD IS AWESOME!
He has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and the weak things of the world to put to shame the things that are strong (1Cor1:27)!

Thank you Father!
#mytribute

No comments:

Post a Comment