Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2014

HELP!!! + Song of The Day: Iranlowo (My Help by Bukola Bekes)



Today, stop looking down in despair. Stop looking to men for the scraps of help you feel they are capable of giving.
 The lame man at the Beautiful Gate focused on Peter and John. He desperately needed help, but most likely, the only things all his years of begging had gotten him where a permanent spot at the gate, and then food plus manageable clothing. Yes, these where problems, but those things that men were helping him with weren't the real issue. He was not anorexic, wasn't a nudist desiring to change, and I'm pretty sure that begging was not his desired occupation.
His expectations where low solely because of who his focus had been on all of his life.

What Peter and John did was change his focus. They pointed him to Jesus who was the only source of the help he truly needed, and he did get the true solution which he had thought to be impossible (Acts3:1-8).

 Jesus is the only one that can get to the crux of the matter(Heb4:12&13), and then remedy your situation in its entirety. Who are your eyes fixed on? Because whatever anyone apart from Jesus does for you would be like taking Paracetamol to deal with a brain tumor.
Cry out  "JESUS!I know You are all I truly have. Help me because I am helpless and hopeless without You".(Psalms34:5)

He says: "I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" (Isaiah41:10b).

Today as always...Be Spekky...Be Spectacular!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7caRck1H7g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Iranlowo Lyrics and Translation (Based on Psalms 121)

E mi o gbe oju mi (I will lift my eyes)
sori okewani (To the hills)
nibo niranlowo mi (where does my help come from?)
yo wa ti wa (From where will my help come?)
Iranlowo mi yo to wo Oluwawa (My help is from our Lord)
ti o da orun oun aiye (That created the Heaven's and the Earth)

Chorus
Iran lowo mi (My help)
La to do re ni (Is from You)
Oba to da oun aiya (The God that created the Earth)
Ran mi lowo (Help me Lord)
Ran mi lowo (Help me)


Verse 2:
Ohun ki yo je ki ese mi koye (he will not suffer my foot to be moved)
Eni ti pami mo (he that keepeth thee)
ki togbe beni kin sun rara ooh (neither slumber nor sleep)
He no dey sleep ooh

chorus
Iran lowo mi (My Help)
la to do re ni (Is from God)
oba to da oun aiye (The God that created the Earth)
ran mi lowo (HELP me Lord)
Oluwa ran mi lowo (Oh Lord help me)



No comments:

Post a Comment