Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Towards Christmas 5: What is At The Heart Of Christmas? + Song of The Day: Humpty Dumpty (Bebe Winans)


Dear Spekkite,

Here is a message that hits the nail on the head with respect to the reason for the season. Thank God for using people like Dr Tony Evans, like you, like me, like little children to spread His truth. Be absolutely blessed! I can already see this Christmas being the most powerful I have experienced, because in as much as I had an idea of the truth of Christmas, I had never truly spent time meditating on it for more than a day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0jdrtwQSRw
The more He reveals, the more excited I get about the gift of Jesus (I hope you're excited too) . Believe you me, I am no expert. The things I share and write are not based on my intelligence or eloquence, but on the things that the Holy Spirit freely and graciously reveals. There are many time's I'm like "What!" So Father that's what you were really talking about" and I am absolutely blown away! Its truly amazing and exciting. He came to mend the broken pieces that had been impossible to put back together. Thank you Jesus for being born!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpsnqAyY1NA
I am still looking forward to people sharing the things God has shown them about this season. The "Towards Christmas Series" will be far richer because there is nothing that can substitute the place of fellowship (Heb10:24 & 25), God bless!

Be Spekky...Be Spectacular
(Matt5:14-16)

No comments:

Post a Comment