Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Crazy Love! + Song of The Day: My Life, My Love, My All (Kirk Franklin)



Psalm 139:23-24 NIV

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Please meditate on the verses and pictures above! Yes we're still talking about love.
I shared earlier about God revealing to me that I was not totally influenced by His love in everything I did (evidence of searching me, correcting me and leading me aright (Ps139:23-24), and so as He teaches me how to do it right, I will be sharing whatever He teaches. 
This morning I realised he had been leading me to re-read the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. 
God used it to transform my life about a year ago..however as is stated in the book we all tend to have spiritual amnesia and even though we are awed by Gods love, we need to constantly keep reminding ourselves about it and how we should respond in light of it. I would love it if you could join me in reading this book, will also be sharing a lot from it. I love you! Abba loves you infinitely and unfathomably!

Be Spekky...Be Spectacular!
(Matt5:14-16)


No comments:

Post a Comment