Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Great News: Our Girls & Boys are Returning!!!


Last night, I was reading through one of my older God Books (The Journal in which I document things about my life and the Omni-major role God plays in it) and I came across a part of it in which I wrote a about a dream I had which God explained to me through:

Isaiah 49:24-26 MSG

Can plunder be retrieved from a giant, prisoners of war gotten back from a tyrant? But God says, “Even if a giant grips the plunder and a tyrant holds my people prisoner, I’m the one who’s on your side, defending your cause, rescuing your children. And your enemies, crazed and desperate, will turn on themselves, killing each other in a frenzy of self-destruction. Then everyone will know that I, God , have saved you—I, the Mighty One of Jacob.”

In the dream there was a very ugly greyish-blackish lion that had a person between its jaws. The lion was surrounded by people that were watching it in fear, and it was taunting them telling them they could do nothing and the people he had taken could never be rescued. I was standing by and I was wondering if it was possible for those people to be saved and then the dream ended. 
God leading me to the above scripture clarified things but I still did not know the specifics so I just prayed in general.

Last night however, when I re-read the scripture the "Children" bit jumped out at me, and it hit me that this scripture is what we should be proclaiming to bring those girls and boys back who have been taken captive in Nigeria (the same applies for similar situations around the World).

We have been crying "bring back our girls" when we should be proclaiming that "our children are returning".

When David faced Goliath, unlike the rest of Israel He proclaimed His victory even before it was visible in the physical.


1 Samuel 17:45-47 MSG

David answered, “You come at me with sword and spear and battle-ax. I come at you in the name of God -of-the-Angel-Armies, the God of Israel’s troops, whom you curse and mock. This very day God is handing you over to me. I’m about to kill you, cut off your head, and serve up your body and the bodies of your Philistine buddies to the crows and coyotes. The whole earth will know that there’s an extraordinary God in Israel. And everyone gathered here will learn that God doesn’t save by means of sword or spear. The battle belongs to God —he’s handing you to us on a platter!”

God has given us the keys to the Kingdom, and those keys are pretty rusty at the moment, they have been forgotten and we are saying God is doing nothing, while we are the one's who have refused to take responsibility and use the authority we have been given as Children of The One true God (Matt18:18).
God never asked us to cry, beg, or protest...He says we should speak, proclaim,  praise, bind&loose, contend. (Mark11:23, Rom4:17, 2Chr20:22, Matt18:18, Deut2:24). Let us begin to deal with situations in the exact way His word says we should.

#ourchildrenarerescued.

Be Spekky! Be Spectacular!
Matt5:14-16

2 comments: